Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with...

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
a stinkin blue handicap placard on the mirror parked in a handicap spot. I don't know, it just irritates me that they hand these out to what would appear to be anyone with a doctors note. Am I alone in this thinking or is it what we have allowed and thats just the way it goes? My sister has no ability to use her legs from MS. She has to routinely try to find a spot that allows enough room for her to open her Dodge minivan door and get a ramp out for her wheelchair. Its not that often anymore that the handicap spots are consumed by unhandicaps. I once asked a lady about her disability seeing she was in a handicap spot yet appeared perfectly normal. You will not believe this answer. She had a handicap sticker because she once had a man sneak up behind her at night at a bank ATM and ask her for her money. She complied. She now suffers from fear that it might happen again. The gene pool needs super chlorinating. :mad:

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #2  
I'm with you. A good many years ago I worked a 6PM-6AM 12 hour shift. Couldn't smoke on the company property so I went out every night and parked in the nearby Giant grocery store parking lot at midnight to eat dinner and smoke my life away. In any case, parking lot is almost completly empty except for a few Giant employees and me. Young kids would pull up all the time and park in the handicap spot's and run in the store. After a while I got fed up with it and started removing their valve cores from their tires. I would walk back over to my truck and continue with dinner. Boy, you should have seen the faces on those punks, pissed doesn't even start to describe the looks on their face. :eek:

I also confront people all the time when I see a non-handicaped person park in a handicap spot. I don't think there is anything that pisses me off more than a POS scumbag that is perfectly able that takes up a spot that could really be needed by a less fortunate. :mad:

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #3  
Yep. :mad:
At your prompt, I cued up my copy of the wonderful tune "Welfare Cadillac".
I know it ain't the same but it's all about workin the system to me ...

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #4  
HomeBrew2 said:
Yep. :mad:
At your prompt, I cued up my copy of the wonderful tune "Welfare Cadillac".
I know it ain't the same but it's all about workin the system to me ...

Oh, man, is that what I said !? I should have eaten first. What I really really meant to say was, "let's have a group hug and carpool to sensitivity training". :)

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #6  
_RaT_ said:
a stinkin blue handicap placard on the mirror parked in a handicap spot. I don't know, it just irritates me that they hand these out to what would appear to be anyone with a doctors note. Am I alone in this thinking or is it what we have allowed and thats just the way it goes? My sister has no ability to use her legs from MS. She has to routinely try to find a spot that allows enough room for her to open her Dodge minivan door and get a ramp out for her wheelchair. Its not that often anymore that the handicap spots are consumed by unhandicaps. I once asked a lady about her disability seeing she was in a handicap spot yet appeared perfectly normal. You will not believe this answer. She had a handicap sticker because she once had a man sneak up behind her at night at a bank ATM and ask her for her money. She complied. She now suffers from fear that it might happen again. The gene pool needs super chlorinating. :mad:

Devil's advocate, here... Maybe Joe Testosterone with the monster truck takes his mom with heart trouble to the store and got the placard so she doesn't have to walk too far.

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with...
MossRoad said:
Devil's advocate, here... Maybe Joe Testosterone with the monster truck takes his mom with heart trouble to the store and got the placard so she doesn't have to walk too far.

making his poor mother with heart trouble climb up the rope ladder to get in the truck. Next thing you know she will have a broken hip. Joe should know better then to do that to his mother. :p

PS, the truck was parked at a Starbucks.

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #8  
MossRoad said:

I've got another suggestion. Joe Testosterone probably got his disabled mother to buy the truck for him since he can't find a job. Thus, the sticker on the mirror. He stops by to see her at least once per month to pick up the payment check on his monster truck.:mad: :rolleyes:

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #9  
_RaT_ said:
The gene pool needs super chlorinating. :mad:

Mornin RaT,
Hello, a handicaped person couldnt get into that darned vehicle !!! :mad: :confused:

Every friday morning I go to the ATM on the way to work for my weekly allotment ;) A couple of years ago I pull into the parking lot and there is a car in the 1 handicapped spot right by the ATM. OK, so Im waiting outside the ATM door when out walks a woman my age or maybe younger, obviously no disability !!! So my slow little brain looks at her mirror with the disability placard hanging on the mirror, and I turn to her and say, you dont look disabled to me ! Well, she launches into this big tirade, how her mother is disabled and how difficult it is for her ! :confused: Yadayada..... etc ! So I say, look lady, if my brother in law who is in a wheel chair wanted to use this ATM he couldnt because your in his spot ! She didnt like that comment one bit, moist eyed she told me I had ruined her day and drove off ! :confused:

Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut ;) but you know me, allways got somthing to say :)

/ Super jacked up, four shocks per tire Ford F350 with... #10  
You did the right thing Scott! Maybe next time she'll think twice about parking in a handicap spot.

My wife was on crutches for almost a year, a few years ago. She was given a handicap permit. She is pretty stubborn, so only used it when she absolutely had to. Since that experience, we always watch the handicap spots to see if the folks there are truly handicapped. If not, we aren't bashful about talking to them...

Corm