Farm and Forest Expo

/ Farm and Forest Expo #1  

Youare

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000
For any of you that happen to be in the Southern New Hampshire area there is a Farm and Forest Expo taking place in Manchester, NH this Friday 2/1/02 and Saturday 2/2/02.

It is usually held at the Center of New Hampshire right on the main street (Elm Street). It is geared to the backyard and hobby farmer or woodsmen. Lots of displays and stuff for the kids to enjoy.

There never has been any admission charge that I remember.

Randy

/ Farm and Forest Expo #2  
Admission is $3 for adults and there are workshops both days. Good stuff - but watch out for the Friday night crowds.

/ Farm and Forest Expo #3  
Where about on Elm St in Manchester and the hours. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Man..I hope Ma wants to go..wait second..isn't the New Hampshire Mall down the road a bit?? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Farm and Forest Expo
The address is 700 Elm Street. There is a parking garage on the corner of I think Granite Street and Elm Street that is part of the complex the houses the Center and a Holiday Inn.

Almost across the street is the new Verizon building where they have sports and intertainment events now.

My wife usually enjoys the Expo, there are some things she finds intresting. Or maybe it's the promise of a nice meal on the way home.

Randy

/ Farm and Forest Expo #5  
Thanks for the info.So I'm guessing the event not being held in the new Verizon center. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

/ Farm and Forest Expo
Thomas,
I think the new Verison Center is just a block south on Elm Street on the east side of street from the Center of New Hampshire, where the Expo is being held. It's been 37 years since I lived in Manchester, I know how to get around in the city but I don't remember all the street names and many of the business have changed.

I think the Verison Center is where Zare's department store used to be, could be wrong, but I know they are close together.

Randy

/ Farm and Forest Expo #7  
Randy,If you should see somebody standing on the corner w/a cup of coffee and a dumb look,and asking how to get to the event /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif its going to be me. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gifAgain thanks for the info.

/ Farm and Forest Expo
Thomas,
I'll probably ask you where you got that cup of coffee!!

Randy

/ Farm and Forest Expo #9  
Sounds great - I might actually be able to get over there for a bit.

/ Farm and Forest Expo #10  
OK, did anyboy make it over to the F&F expo last night? Occurs to me that we need some type of TBN logo - tough to pick out members in a room full of equipment lovers/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. Actually, I'm just looking for an excuse to avoid dealing with the frozen wasteground that is now my driveway /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif (4" of snow followed by ice and then by rain.) I'd thought I would deal with it this morning but it went down to 13 last night. Hmm - I know! I'll go to the auction for our local hardware store/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif (Honey, I needed ballast)