Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

Default Farm and Forest Expo

For any of you that happen to be in the Southern New Hampshire area there is a Farm and Forest Expo taking place in Manchester, NH this Friday 2/1/02 and Saturday 2/2/02.

It is usually held at the Center of New Hampshire right on the main street (Elm Street). It is geared to the backyard and hobby farmer or woodsmen. Lots of displays and stuff for the kids to enjoy.

There never has been any admission charge that I remember.

Randy

Tractor
    Kubota L5030HSTC, Farmall SuperC

Default Re: Farm and Forest Expo

Admission is $3 for adults and there are workshops both days. Good stuff - but watch out for the Friday night crowds.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Where about on Elm St in Manchester and the hours. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Man..I hope Ma wants to go..wait second..isn't the New Hampshire Mall down the road a bit?? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

The address is 700 Elm Street. There is a parking garage on the corner of I think Granite Street and Elm Street that is part of the complex the houses the Center and a Holiday Inn.

Almost across the street is the new Verizon building where they have sports and intertainment events now.

My wife usually enjoys the Expo, there are some things she finds intresting. Or maybe it's the promise of a nice meal on the way home.

Randy

Tractor

Thanks for the info.So I'm guessing the event not being held in the new Verizon center. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

Thomas,
    I think the new Verison Center is just a block south on Elm Street on the east side of street from the Center of New Hampshire, where the Expo is being held. It's been 37 years since I lived in Manchester, I know how to get around in the city but I don't remember all the street names and many of the business have changed.

I think the Verison Center is where Zare's department store used to be, could be wrong, but I know they are close together.

Randy

Tractor

Randy,If you should see somebody standing on the corner w/a cup of coffee and a dumb look,and asking how to get to the event [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] its going to be me. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img]Again thanks for the info.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000

Thomas,
    I'll probably ask you where you got that cup of coffee!!

Randy

Tractor
    Kubota L5740 cab + FEL, Cat D5G dozer, Kubota KX121 excavtor

Sounds great - I might actually be able to get over there for a bit.

Tractor
    Kubota L5030HSTC, Farmall SuperC

OK, did anyboy make it over to the F&F expo last night? Occurs to me that we need some type of TBN logo - tough to pick out members in a room full of equipment lovers[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]. Actually, I'm just looking for an excuse to avoid dealing with the frozen wasteground that is now my driveway [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img] (4" of snow followed by ice and then by rain.) I'd thought I would deal with it this morning but it went down to 13 last night. Hmm - I know! I'll go to the auction for our local hardware store[img]/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif[/img] (Honey, I needed ballast)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast