New Baby Girl

/ New Baby Girl #1  

crown

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B-7500
Born 1/29/02, 8 lbs 2 ozs.
Afton Joanne mother and baby doing well dad is tried.
Just got everybody back home tonight going to have to get use to late night feedings again, plenty of family in town Thank goodness for mother-in-laws.

/ New Baby Girl #2  
Congratulations on the new addition!
18-64320-TractorsigK.JPG

/ New Baby Girl #5  
Jeff...

God Bless you and your wife,... and watch over your beautiful new baby girl... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Congratulations Dad...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ New Baby Girl #6  
Congratulations Jeff! Good to hear everyone is doing well. You should have a couple more years before you have to share your tractor /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Baby Girl #7  
Congrats on the new baby!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I have my first coming this summer, so I wil be in your shoes soon.

/ New Baby Girl #8  
Congrats /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Glad to read the mother and the baby doing great,and I hope you get some rest.

/ New Baby Girl #9  
Crown

Congrats!!!!!

I just went through it with Nikolaus. He was born on 11/28/01. Our first child. Having Nik was the best thing that ever has happen in my life. Well, I guess second best, getting married to my wife is the first, because with out her --> no Nik. You know how that works /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

/ New Baby Girl #10  
Hey Crown that's just great! Congratulations. Best days of my life were when my two daughters were born. It's been wonderful every minute since. Now if I could just keep them little!!