Mouse

/ Mouse #1  

Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
What does this have to do with tractors (NOTHING)

But I couldn't take it anymore, I was going mental. That stupid finger mouse pad on my Lap Top is so sensitive
I spent $35 bucks on a wireless mouse just to come back to earth

Do yourself a favor and stop opening windows for no reason and go get a optical wireless mouse

Last edited:
   / Mouse #2  
BTDT! The optical mouse gets frustrating on shiny surfaces though, so your troubles aren't completely over.

/ Mouse #3  
I just use a half-sheet (folded full sheet) of paper under the mouse. Works great.

/ Mouse #4  
I don't have a laptop, the mouse isn't wireless but it's optical and the best mouse I've ever used. I still use a mouse pad though.

/ Mouse
I can actually sit in my recliner with my computer in my lap and the mouse on the arm of the chair. It is leather though but I don't think it matters. All I can say is what a difference

/ Mouse #6  
I have been using Logitech wireless optical mouses for a couple of years now with my laptops. They sure are nice.

Timber - Just in case you didn't know you can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse pad on the laptop along with speed, double clicking properties and so on. Click "Start", go to settings and click on "Control Pannel", double click on Mouse. You might be suprised how much you can fine tune the laptop mouse.

/ Mouse #7  
I have been using Logitech's Trackman Marble FX for years, can't stand moving my hand all over the place. I keep a couple extras on hand just in case.
David B

/ Mouse #8  
Timber - - in recliner with laptop in lap, mouse on arm. That's me right now. I also have done what Optimist did - - I have a half sheet of paper over the mouse pad. Yeah, I know it can be disabled, but this works too.

Jack

/ Mouse #9  
Yall are talking way over my head. Have a nice thread :D

/ Mouse #10  
I bought a small sized wired (Kensington - $10 and works thru the USB) optical mouse for my laptop for exactly the same reason, but I just run it on the open area of the laptop in the right corner. Works a treat! Goes anywhere the laptop does.........