NH Farm&Forest Expo

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo
Last photo.
Anybody dare to take a guess how much this package might dent the old check book. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Last edited:
   / NH Farm&Forest Expo #12  
I'll take a wide eyed guess that it would be the better part of thirty thousand.

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo #13  
I would guess your are probably getting real close to $50,000./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo #14  
That's a nice package, except I think a FEL would be the icing on the cake. I saw a similar package about 3 years ago the Kioti looks like it has changed a litle bit, it looks bigger and stronger than the last one I saw.

Randy

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo
Randy,
If the unit had a winch it would almost remind me of a small skidder.
Indeed the Kioti Forester tree farmer or a small logger dream.

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo #16  
Seems to me one of our New Hampshire members has the Kioti and hauler - WoodMills I think.

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo
Andy,
I do believe your right,for I remember the photos not to long ago.

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo #18  
Thomas,
We were at that Expo on Saturday. Parking was tough as WWF tickets were on sale at the verizon arean across the street and the line snaked around the block.

We had a good time. found some maple tree taps to try backyard sugaring. Real nice fellah. I spent $11 onn a handful of tapes but got $50 worth of knowledge and advice.

Looked at the BX but I thought it was a BX1800 and with the FEL and MMM I thought the price was a little high. Looked at the smaller MF. That dealer (knoxland) will have a 40th anniversary sale in April. May just have to go up and look around.

All in all a good way to kill a few hours for 3 bucks.

Phil

/ NH Farm&Forest Expo
The vendors were just plan great!!
Kinda wish they had more places to set and talk,for as you said there was alot of knowledge to be learn.
So you got your /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif on that Massey /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif its a sweet machine.