WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #143  
Worked on which storage building? The one you got for a great deal, or are you building a new one. Pictures please.
I've been blowing leaves for a while. I hope to make a dolly for my backhoe this weekend.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #144  
Leaves raking for ever and ever. But it was a seat time too and on the end of the day I got to burn them leaves:)

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #145  
I purchased a Case 1845c skid steer, and about 5 attachments on a 25 ft Crosley trailer.
Took me all day to make two trips getting all the equipment to it's new location. Many extra shackles and chain, and 2000 lbs of various length of steel .

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?
Worked on which storage building? *The one you got for a great deal, or are you building a new one.
**Pictures please.
I've been blowing leaves for a while. I hope to make a dolly for my backhoe this weekend.
*This one.
**later after it's finished.Hang in there:D.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #149  
Hauled firewood in my basement in a snowstorm. I didn't think I would be doing this at 61!

fortunately I should have all my wood needs for the year in the basement tomorrow.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?
Just Sold 2 30 gallon plastic drums a few minutes ago for 30$.
The man said he was going to use one for a trash barrel and make a dog house out of the other one.

L . B .