WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #491  
308465_3218824128319_1072062317_n.jpg

549570_3218826008366_1494863741_n.jpg

Peach BBQ, Carolina Style

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #492  
Dave,
The road into our trail is named s snake eater trail. On Active Duty we ate all snakes. Now I try to let the
live, so they know it and chace me! LOL

:laughing::laughing:
That is some "cold-blooded revenge"... They must be thinking "He ate my grandpappy..."
:D
David

Last edited:
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #493  
Yesterday I worked on re-organising the junk stored in the basement so I can set up an impromptu guest room. We have a queen sized bed with furniture from last house guest room, and we need a place for people to be able to sleep here. I'm taking a corner (11' x 12'), I will make a faux wall by covering the back side of a large 12' long shelf unit with furring strips and paneling, and I'm using wardrobes, furniture, and curtains to close off the end.

So far using yesterday afternoon, after Church, my wife and I moved stuff stored in this space into other spaces, vacuumed, and started putting the dressers in place etc. We have a large cleared area now we can use to build the wardrobes.

Should make some good progress today.

Be well all,
David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #494  
Yesterday I managed to get the "guest room" basically set up. If an overnight guest showed up today, all we need to do is wash the sheets and make the bed. I will add paneling and try to put in a light switch and drop a power outlet in somehow also.

I also built a 2x4 frame for my gun case to attach to, and mounted the gun rack above it, in my basement office, now most of my weapons are properly stowed here, except the ones I keep loaded and ready to roll in my bedroom... I also added a Surefire to my AR. I labored greatly on Labor Day.

Today I get to go have my oficial first day of work at the office!

I am addicted to paychecks, and I'm thrilled they will be starting up again!

Be well all,
David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #495  
lots of prayer, and listening to my old Christian CDs while organizing my man-cave, model railroad room, kids are off to school in the morning, wife is beginning the busy time of honey extraction / bee keeping duties

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #496  
Run the thatcher & plug aerator over the yard with the 314 & then fertilized with the 420 this morning.

Then, this afternoon I cleaned everything up, including the 790 w/Woods finish mower. Then chipped some brush with the Troy-Bilt chipper.

Attachments

• HPIM3908 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM3908 (Custom).JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 101
  • HPIM3911 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM3911 (Custom).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 111
  • HPIM3910 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM3910 (Custom).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #498  
Still mostly working on my webhosting site. Webhosting-land.com Quality Web hosting It's still a work in progress. But it's almost done.

I did have another template I was using, but had to scrap it as it wasn't displaying properly. Then I had to change billing software as the one I was gonna use kept giving me errors.

Hope to be taking orders by the end of this month at the latest.

Chad

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #500  
Saturday the wife and I mowed the ~3+ acres of "yard" and the area inside the gate and along the horse fence. I also edged with my string trimmer until it started pouring rain. Not to self, MUST stop wearing horts when running the string trimmer...

Sunday was Church then annual Church Picnic (mega gobs of smoked pork shoulder:licking:) After that I ran the cleanup crew, after that I went home fired up the tractor and used the PHD to plant a couple large Cana's in the front yard for the missus.

Today I will ride my Harley to my new job and continue with "new guy" stuff like mandatory ethics class, etc.

Be well all!
David