WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #501  
Bottled about 400 bottles of Rose
Tomorrow hope to bottle a few hundred bottles of Verjuice if I can get hold of the bottles.
Then later this week the hard job bottling chocolate port.
As I sit back in the vineyard with a glass of red in one hand and crusty bread with cheese in the other I ponder why I always get stuck with these terrible jobs. Such is life.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #503  
Bottled about 400 bottles of Rose
Tomorrow hope to bottle a few hundred bottles of Verjuice if I can get hold of the bottles.
Then later this week the hard job bottling chocolate port.
As I sit back in the vineyard with a glass of red in one hand and crusty bread with cheese in the other I ponder why I always get stuck with these terrible jobs. Such is life.

Wow, I wish I could get stuck with a similar job for a few days---I'm willing to shoulder the burden.
Any more info on this wine? Is it from your grapes or nearby and what type of grapes are they? What other wines would they compare with?
Any more on this "chocolate port"? I mean, i like port and I love chocolate but how do they taste together?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #504  
Wow, I wish I could get stuck with a similar job for a few days---I'm willing to shoulder the burden.
Any more info on this wine? Is it from your grapes or nearby and what type of grapes are they? What other wines would they compare with?
Any more on this "chocolate port"? I mean, i like port and I love chocolate but how do they taste together?

All my own grapes. The Rose was made with San Giovese grapes an Italian variety. Has a crisp feel on the palate with lots of lovely berry fruit tastes and a slightly sweet finish. Real nice when chilled in the warm weather when a full bodied red wine would be to powerful.
Got the verjuice bottled now just have to make the labels for the bottles with a slogan some thing like..."Verjuice the best thing to happen to cooking since fire was invented".........still working on it.
Chocolate Port a smash hit with the ladies (men like it also) you get first taste sensation of a beautiful Shiraz Port
the the chocolate taste follows with a lovely smooth finish. Last time I made it I was sure I had made enough to see us through 3 months of sales....Lasted 3 weeks. As I said before why do I get stuck with all these terrible jobs have you any idea how many times I have to sample this stuff just to get the taste right.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #505  
Mowed the yard, needed to chop up what I scratched up with the de-thatcher a few days ago!

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #507  
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #509  
Smoothed the dirt road up yesterday, will go back out tomorrow & sweep the outhouse, put the signs up & a few other last-minute details. Then, I'll be ready for the "ride"! Different route than last year.

We had 24 people with 18 tractors (wide variety of brands & "cosmetics") & our Mule & one Gator last year, hope to keep this as an annual event! ~~ grnspot

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #510  
Smoothed the dirt road up yesterday, will go back out tomorrow & sweep the outhouse, put the signs up & a few other last-minute details. Then, I'll be ready for the "ride"! Different route than last year.

We had 24 people with 18 tractors (wide variety of brands & "cosmetics") & our Mule & one Gator last year, hope to keep this as an annual event! ~~ grnspot