WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #512  
Cut out pieces for the pump house...

I was wondering when you were going to get around to it.
Even in a pleasant environment, the pump needs to be out of the weather.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #513  
The PUMP is in the tank!! You saw the pressure tank. I am covering the pressure tank and electric wiring.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #514  
OK, I feel better now.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #515  
Planted some winter wheat ..

018.jpg

And combining beans ...

019-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #517  
Well yesterday I worked on my webhosting site, and finally got the site done. I got the billing system setup last night and this morning when I woke up. I had my first web hosting client. I was so excited. I can't believe I got a web hosting client so soon.

Webhosting-land.com is the site.

Looks like the business is already off to a good start. Hope it continues.

Chad

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #519  
Today did a lot: 1. sanded the spoons I carved to 220, tommorrow is up to 320 and then mineral oil. 2. welded up a stand to keep my archery deer target upright. 3. Cut and hauled some trees to make a jack-leg fence done one side of my property to keep out the neighbor who gets cold during hunting season and likes to push real early. 4. cut two blanks for bread bowls. 5. went with a walk with my daughter in the woods, we walked the whole property line and had a blast. 6. shot our bows, 7. carved some spoons as she painted the birdhouses we made, 8. came in and make some pesto from the basil we had left, 9. shredded 9 lbs of cabbage and mixed it up to ferment in the sour kraut crock.
It was a busy day, im looking at cutting more trees tommorrow and doing the finish sanding, then I might be able to hit the bowls with the adz tommorrow.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #520  
Got several hours of tractor time repairing yard ruts made by concrete truck. :construction: