WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #521  
My day today involved cutting firewood. Not a massive amount, but my body is complaining. This may well be the last year getting by with what's already down. Probably should look into having a load of polewood dropped off this winter.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #522  
Yesterday I restocked the hay bale pile next to the house for my daughters to feed the Horses with. I prepped the hay area in the barn for the next couple loads of hay (I have 150 more bales at my regular guy I need to get, and I'm going to tray another guy soon, I plan to try to put up a years worth of hay). I went to the local feed store and bought some horse feed, chicken feed and cracked corn (man o man are prices rising on feed!). I leveled my PHD stand and it worked! I took off the PHD and did some bush-hogging with the cutter. I also had a glass and a half of red wine with Mrs Mossflower before her amazing Brachiola(sp?) dinner!

I'm hoping I can get some Hay today after Church.

Be well all!
David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #523  
More firewood to clean up what I left yesterday. A small piece of grounds cleanup and finally mowing in the dark. Glad I've got lights on the tractor. Need to mix up more 2 cycle before cut wood again emptied my jug and ran the tank dry as I was finishing up my cutting. Too bad I'm not done for the winter.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #524  
Yesterday after Church, I went to my regular supplier and got 54 more bales of hay, and got them put up in the "barn". I'm going to pick up about 50+ per weekend for the next 2 weekends so I can make it through the winter until next haying season.

Today I need to fly to Denver for a few days of training. I've got about an hour of bush hogging I did not finish that I might try to squeeze in before I leave, but we shall see what I can manage to get done.

Have a great week everyone!
Be well,
David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #525  
Killed a Rattle Snake today
Let large desert turtle out of yard.
See critters captured on camera thread for pictures.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #526  
Killed a Rattle Snake today
Let large desert turtle out of yard.
See critters captured on camera thread for pictures.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #527  
Hauled fill dirt for low spot in yard using FEL and ratchet rake. Was hoping to finish today but got rained out.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #528  
Spent the morning watering plants, along with painting one window casing (outside) & cleaning the fish pond filters. This afternoon & cleaned the Purple Martin houses, welded a crack on the ornamental windmill & put the wood splitter on the 790. Supposed to be cooler tomorrow & I have some big blocks to split before I haul anymore wood home. ~~ grnspot

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #529  
Did my first lift with my new tractor.
1140 bottles ready for white wine.
Hard to adjust to a tractor forklift from a normal forklift every time I lower the load to the ground tend to go to far and lift the front of the tractor:laughing:

Attachments

• Flint Bottles (760 x 570).jpg
    Flint Bottles (760 x 570).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 88
   / WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #530  
Looks great. .I'm sure you know to keep the back weighted and avoid the "bounce syndrome" of a tractor-forklift-loader that can bounce the load around if you aren't careful. If you were closer I could be a voluntary wine taster to help you with that difficult task.