WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #701  
Today I refaced a set of Corvette exhaust manifolds, the old Ram's Horn style ones, for a friend.

Last week I extended the PTO about 4" on a friend's 1946 Chevy truck and reduced the end of a length of 7/8" sq shaft down to 3/4" to make a new PTO shaft between the transmission and the hydraulic pump.

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #702  
Clearing overgrowth from the edge of a field. Still amazed at the work this BX25D can do!

0807151418.jpg0811151132.jpg

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #703  
I got accustomed to my new CS261 Stihl I bought from S219 and did some way overdue trimming and removing of long overgrown and unsightly landscaping. I trimmed lower branches, I cut down a couple trees, I also used my brush blade on my Stihl FS190 straight trimmer. The GF/Fiancee hauled as fast as I was cutting to the bonfire pit and burned all the evidence... A good day was had by all.

Be well all,

David

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #704  
Today, like the last three days, I sat inside and looked out at all the smoke & haze and smelled this part of the country going up in flames. I also put on my pair of fluorescent yellow shorts and did a brief rain dance. So far - no joy!!!

/ WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ? #705  
Took 3 days but finally finished brush hogging the pasture. Was a good year, only got stung once instead of the usual 3-4 Yellow Jacket hits.