Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King?

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
I was by RK yesterday and they have a selection of 4x4 tractors with loaders. I looked them over and seem to be built pretty decent. Made in Korea. I bet you would have fun getting parts or service on them. I wonder how they compare to Mahandra and Koyote? I Think Northern Hydraulics sold a brand of some kind. Never seen one. The one I looked at was around $14 K and around 16 hp or so. Yanmar engine I think. As for me I'll stick with my New Holland 1720. Love it.

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #3  
The RK37 and RK55 Spec well, If they are economy priced, far better than Chinese from northern tool. Full syncro shuttle 12 X 12 and decent FEL & BH

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #4  
As I recall from the other thread about this, I believe they are being made by TYM ... who makes pretty decent tractors. Not sure parts will be an issue with them.

I haven't seen one yet.

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #5  
I was by RK yesterday and they have a selection of 4x4 tractors with loaders. I looked them over and seem to be built pretty decent. Made in Korea. I bet you would have fun getting parts or service on them. As for me I'll stick with my New Holland 1720. Love it.

Guess where a new, New Holland compact tractor is made???

IF needed, parts or service for a RK tractor won't be hard to get, just wonder over to a TYM dealer...

SR

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #7  
My 4110 Mahindra is TYM built - all Korean. The Daedong engine has been exceptionally dependable for 2800 hrs. so far. Most of the Mahindra replacement parts are TYM packaged and not too bad to find.

/ Any opinion on the new tractor at Rual King? #8  
I just bought this RK55 and I like it so far, I had a Mahindra 3016 and I loved that little tractor never had one problem with it ,all I wanted was a bigger tractor with more horse power I dont know how I feel about a Turbo but as for now I love this RK55 tractor and yes its made by TYM the only problem is RK can't get my Backhoe in until late Jan 18 other than that its a real strong tractor I love that the fuel tank is on the side not on top and the grease plugs is on the out side of the pins I'll check back in and let every body know how its going and one more thing Mahindra is made in India and TYM uses a Mahindra frame for its tractors