Lookin 4 a tiller

/ Lookin 4 a tiller #1  

Redcastle

Hi! I'm looking for a used troy-bilt horse. I live in the Chicagoland area and would like to make the purchase close to home. I've done some searching on the internet but I haven't found anything close to Chicago (not much of a farming town anymore!)

I'd appreciate any direction anyone can point me in. I want to start tilling in early April so I'm ready to buy a machine. I used to rent one, but the owner of the rental shop has become unreliable. I really feel for the guy. People rent his equipment and beat the daylights out of it because it doesn't belong to them. Then when i go to rent it, it's in poor condition and doesn't work well. The tiller I rented was a Troy-Bilt Horse. I really the tiller so I'm going to get one for myself. I can't keep using a small tiller. I'll be out in the field for four hours if I do!

Thanks.
:newhere:

/ Lookin 4 a tiller #2  
Hello and welcome to the forum I'm sure you find what your looking for, But I might suggest you try posting in the "Wanted" forum Wanted Ads - TractorByNet.com you might have better results as most folks only come to this topic to greet newbies ;)
again Welcome aboard..