New owner of a rotary tiller need your help!

/ New owner of a rotary tiller need your help! #1  

emondpp

Hi, I am a newbie here and yesterday I have bough a Massey Ferguson MF 254 rotary tiller. The condition of the machine is OK but I would like to make sure that everything is OK with it. Does anybody knows where I can find documentation or reference about this rotary tiller ? I was looking for parts & shop/repair manual and I cant find anything on the net :( I really hope that a good person will be able to help me in my quest !

P.S. Sorry for my poor english, I am french ;)

Take care everybody,
Paul

/ New owner of a rotary tiller need your help! #2  
Hi, I am a newbie here and yesterday I have bough a Massey Ferguson MF 254 rotary tiller. The condition of the machine is OK but I would like to make sure that everything is OK with it. Does anybody knows where I can find documentation or reference about this rotary tiller ? I was looking for parts & shop/repair manual and I cant find anything on the net :( I really hope that a good person will be able to help me in my quest !

P.S. Sorry for my poor english, I am french ;)

Take care everybody,
Paul

if you GOOGLE just what you wrote "Massey Ferguson MF 254 rotary tiller" quite a bit comes up on the internet . there are a few EBAY auctions for manuals and a couple of website that you can download the manual from .

/ New owner of a rotary tiller need your help!
Hi, Thanks a lot for your recommandations. I have found the parts manual (not free but that's OK) but service/shop manual seems more difficult to find. I have past the last hour trying to find the manual without success.