Dozer blade for tiller

/ Dozer blade for tiller #1  

IHscout

Hello all, new member seeking help! Need dozer blade mount for Troy Bilt horse or dimension & material thickness to build one I have the dozer blade but need the attachment mount for the tiller (tiller has the wrap around bumper on it) thanks for any help.

/ Dozer blade for tiller #2  
Hello Scout I have a complete frame for a TB horse tiller that I donot use. The pivot pin to mount the blade is made onto the frame and it is all one piece. The frame came off a tiller that had a six horse tecumseh and it is to narrow to fit a tiller with a kohler magnum. I can send pics if you are interested. Ben

/ Dozer blade for tiller
Willl that is a nice job you have done, thanks for the reply. That is what I need to make the A- frame and mount plate. Did you have one to copy or how did you decide on the material thickness for the plates? Any help would be appreciated thanks again.

/ Dozer blade for tiller
flyingbfs thanks for the reply not exactly sure what you have? I just need the A-frame and plate that attaches to the bumper for the dozer blade. More than happy to see any pics. Thanks for the reply

/ Dozer blade for tiller #6  
Not my tiller, just found pics for ya w/ Google.

/ Dozer blade for tiller
Willl, Ok thanks the pics will help. I was hoping someone would have a mount I could copy the dimensions off of but thank you for your time it will get me started.