NEED HELP IDENTIFYING

/ NEED HELP IDENTIFYING #1  

cqlawncare

I have acquired this tiller for a friend.

Tiller Serial # 513521

Im trying to find anything about this tiller. I need to get parts for it. THANKS !!!!!

/ NEED HELP IDENTIFYING
Where would the model # be located?

/ NEED HELP IDENTIFYING #5  
My guess is it is a four speed model Horse with the 8 HP briggs engine.

I think we finally concluded in another thread here that the two speed models have two belts on the drive shaft and the four speed models have a single belt. The four speed models have a low/hi speed pulley arrangement--but only the single belt that you move back and forth to get the two extra speeds.

MTD bought Troy Bilt and will have the manuals and parts lists on their website.

/ NEED HELP IDENTIFYING #6  
It is definately a horse with a B&S 8hp non-electric start motor. Really makes no difference as to the year of manufacture as they are all pretty much the same. The thing to look for is as 2ManyRocks pointed out, the number of drive belts making it a 2 speed or 4. My bet with the 8 horse motor is that it is a 4 speed.

The other BIG difference is whether or not it is one of the PTO models. Does it have a lever on the lower left back side, on top of the transmission, that bascially turns the tines or PTO off and on?...........

Ok.......more later..........If you do some research here you will easily find manuals that cover the operation, maintenance, and use...........Good luck......Dennis