Tiller Question

/ Tiller Question #1  

vinh0330

Tractor
yanmar-1500D, IHC 574, JD-A
New to TractorByNet.
Question, I have is I have a chance to purchase a Kubota fs-850, 3pt-3ft tiller to use with my Yanmar 1500D. I was told that some of the fs-800-850 or s-800 tillers turn ccw at the pto and were used on the kubota B6000/6100 seris tractors. I was wanting to know if any one has used a kubota tiller like the fs-850 on a Yanmar with any issues. It is a 3ft wide tiller so it will on cover the width of the rear tires on the 1500D. I have read that if the gear box turns ccw that on some tiller you can reverse them and they will work.
Wanting some feed back.
Thanks,

/ Tiller Question #2  
New to TractorByNet.
Question, I have is I have a chance to purchase a Kubota fs-850, 3pt-3ft tiller to use with my Yanmar 1500D. I was told that some of the fs-800-850 or s-800 tillers turn ccw at the pto and were used on the kubota B6000/6100 seris tractors. I was wanting to know if any one has used a kubota tiller like the fs-850 on a Yanmar with any issues. It is a 3ft wide tiller so it will on cover the width of the rear tires on the 1500D. I have read that if the gear box turns ccw that on some tiller you can reverse them and they will work.
Wanting some feed back.
Thanks,

I will be interested to see the answer for this since I presumed all rear 540 RPM PTO turned the same direction. Front PTO is a whole different discussion.

Roy