5 ft. tiller

/ 5 ft. tiller #1  

tglass

Platinum Member
Tractor
3320 w/cab
This may be the wrong forum, but I'm looking for a good used or new 5' tiller that will hold up and be able to buy parts for if needed. Any suggestions?

/ 5 ft. tiller #2  
king kutter from tsc. $1500. you won't need parts. At that price just buy an extra one:laughing:! They work awesome!

/ 5 ft. tiller #3  
I bought a 5' Kodiak from the Equipment barn and am totally satisfied with it. It's built like a tank, and the transaction was very smooth.

/ 5 ft. tiller #4  
I vote for the King Kutter also. I got a 72" several years ago from the local TSC and it has worked well for me. They are heavy and well built. I don't think you can find a gear drive tiller anywhere for that price. I use mine 10 hours a year getting my garden ready and then in the fall to till the residue under. If I was a pro landscaper I might went with a higher end tiller but for my use I like the KK just fine

Steve

/ 5 ft. tiller #5  
I been using the heck out of mine,been a good one so far 5040&tiller.jpg

/ 5 ft. tiller #6  
I have had a Bush-Hog branded tiller for seven years,I do ten acres of food plots and garden every year:no problems.

/ 5 ft. tiller #7  
Mine is a KK 72" and I LARGE GARDEN with it behind an IH 706 tractor at the rate of right at 100 hours per year!---still going after 6 years and bought from TSC

/ 5 ft. tiller #9  
To the OP, around here... TSC sell 60" for $1,999 gear drive. That's nice... if you don't mind, what is the damage on what you have? Is it a gear drive and a 74"?

The YJR is there gear driven,mine is the YJC chain driven model and yeah tilling width is 74". I'll have to look what I paid dont remember but its made by "Ansung"...tractorhouse has a YJR 62" listed for $2195

/ 5 ft. tiller
I bought a 5' Kodiak from the Equipment barn and am totally satisfied with it. It's built like a tank, and the transaction was very smooth.
What is one worth shipped to Tx? Can you get parts?