BCS Tiller Forum

/ BCS Tiller Forum #1  

cyleclayton

Tractor
John Deere x530, BCS 710 GX8
I was in the market for a good used tiller, and not having much luck. Then I heard the local rental business was selling out, so I went buy and they had one tiller. It was a BCS with an GX240 HP Honda motor and rear tiller attachment. The guy sold it to me for $500. I feel like a made a good deal. New, this rig would cost about $3,000. So I took it home, changed the oil and transmission fluid, and went over my small garden spot. It did a great job, but it needs some maintenance work. I'm looking for a forum dedicated to the BCS tillers. I'd also like to know a good place to buy parts like replacement tines, cables, etc. I also need a replacement handle. A renter broke the adjustable handle releace and, rather than ordering and replacing it, the rental shop just welded the pin in place. That means the very handy adjustable handle isn't adjustable anymore.

/ BCS Tiller Forum #2  
Hello clydeclayton,

Go to the two-wheel tractor forum for good discussion on BCS equipment. To can download part diagrams at Home // BCS America. With the part numbers you can order BCS parts from any BCS dealer or order them by mail from many dealers that contribute to the two-wheel tractor forum. You likely have a BCS 710 model tractor with a tiller attachment.

/ BCS Tiller Forum #4  
I realize that this is quite late to answer the question, but if somebody else stumbles upon this post with the same question, here is an answer.
There is a forum here on tractorbynet, https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2-wheel-tractors/
for questions about BCS, Grillo, and other 2-wheel tractors and implements
and another Yahoo! Groups in Yahoo groups. There are probably others. The one here seems to be more active.

/ BCS Tiller Forum #5  
I have a BCS 770 HY. Band spanking new. It will not turn to either side. When I pull the level nothing happens. If I lift it up it will turn. Anyone experience this problem.

/ BCS Tiller Forum #6  
Joel at EarthTools.com has been very helpful to me.

/ BCS Tiller Forum #7  
I have a BCS 770 HY. Band spanking new. It will not turn to either side. When I pull the level nothing happens. If I lift it up it will turn. Anyone experience this problem.
Link to my problem in question