Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment #1  

Mike630

Tractor
Troy Bilt
Has anyone know of an attachment that fit on the end of the tine shaft of a rototiller that would throw dirt out to to the side to hill various row crops. They were fan shaped that would help to cover small weeds when the corn or potatoes were already large enough to prevent being covered. I know the side guards of the rototiller would have to be removable for them to be effective. I do have disc hillers for my Power King tractor that work good but due to low tractor clearance, the crops are laid over when over 12" tall. Would appreciate any info on where to purchase or design that I could build one, Thanks, Mike

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment #2  
Troy bilt hiller furrower ---290-250-081 , $160.00

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment
I have a hiller furrower but it dose not get close enough to do the job & also leaves a trench that water runs down & washes out the dirt during heavy rains!

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment #4  
I have a hiller furrower but it dose not get close enough to do the job & also leaves a trench that water runs down & washes out the dirt during heavy rains!

Then it's time to get out the welder and some scrap steel and build exactly what you want .

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment #5  

Then it's time to get out the welder and some scrap steel and build exactly what you want .

I was hoping I could get some help on the design like how much pitch maybe required. It may help to cut down on the number of times I have to cut, test & weld I know the amount of throw will depend on soil conditions & rotating speed. Years ago I remember seeing something like this but don't recall much about it.
Anyway, Thanks for the reply, Mike

/ Troy Bilt rototiller hiller attachment #7  
Fork-Hoe-with-Handle.jpg This design has worked for many years !

True, but when you are over middle 70's & have about 3/4 acre under cultivation, I am looking some additional help besides hand tools!