reverse disc removal

/ reverse disc removal #1  

sergeant69

Tractor
troy bilt horse and pony
in the manual for my 71 horse 1 it says to remove the bolt and washer and the reverse disc comes for replacement of disc or belts. really? my reverse disc looks like its welded/rusted to the pulleys. no bolts etc to remove. suggestions?

/ reverse disc removal
hello?? anyone out there? surely someone has had this same problem?

/ reverse disc removal #3  
I have never had to replace my reverse disc, but mine is from the early 80s, I think. So it might be different. Do you have 1 belt or 2? Can you send a picture? Mine is on a remote property 3 hours away, so I can't look at it.

/ reverse disc removal
actually, I don't know that it even HAS to be replaced. other than a small nick or two it looks to all be there etc. but if it needs to be done. nows the time as it and the pulleys are off the motor. I have no problem posting a pic unless it requires that cloud thing or whatever. it has 2 belts/pulleys.

/ reverse disc removal #5  
I believe you can look at a parts schematic on their website.

/ reverse disc removal #6  
actually, I don't know that it even HAS to be replaced. other than a small nick or two it looks to all be there etc. but if it needs to be done. nows the time as it and the pulleys are off the motor. I have no problem posting a pic unless it requires that cloud thing or whatever. it has 2 belts/pulleys.

Unless you back up a lot, i don't know that I would worry about it. You don't need to do the cloud thing to post a picture if you can get it on your computer.