BCS Tiller

/ BCS Tiller #1  

jbiller79

Tractor
BCS
Anyone know much about BCS Tillers? I was given an older one with a 10 hp acme engine. I need help figuring out what model it is. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 510
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    995.7 KB · Views: 756
   / BCS Tiller #3  
Hi ther to all, i have a 720 BCS tiller that the clutch is frozen and cant fix it, decide to buy another one, is ther any website i can buy on the internet, with out goin to a dealer? any sugestion? Thanks William

/ BCS Tiller #4  
Earthtools is probably one of the best websites on the net in the US for BCS tractors and implements. They have a wide array of implements for these tractors.

The lawncare company I worked for years ago had a BCS tractor similar to yours but Im not sure of the model but I'm guessing that it is from the late 80's to early 90's. There should be a data plate somewhere on it that will identify the model of the tractor.

The one we had also had a 10 hp Acme motor on it and I was not found of it in any way. It was hard to start and hard to keep running. We called a local repair shop that used to be a BCS dealer but had since dropped the product line and parts for it were extremely high. This was also back way back when the internet didn't have all the sources that it does now. Long story short we replaced the 10 hp Acme with a 12 hp B/S motor and the thing worked fantastic ever since.

I keep my eye open for one locally for sale but they aren't overly popular but they are very well built sturdy and durable pieces of equipment. The other thing is that they are usually incredibly heavy but thats not a bad thing when you ask it to withstand the punishment a lot people put these thing through.

/ BCS Tiller #5  
Hi ther to all, i have a 720 BCS tiller that the clutch is frozen and cant fix it, decide to buy another one, is ther any website i can buy on the internet, with out goin to a dealer? any sugestion? Thanks William

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR INFORMATION, in fact i need the clutch for my tiller mine got froze due water, the boot broke so i assume water got the clutch, but i will check my SN, and Model before i come back

/ BCS Tiller #6  
There is a lot of info on this site at the two wheel tractor forum area.

/ BCS Tiller #7  
It has 5 speeds in tiller mode, 2 speeds in mower mode, differential with steering brakes, and splined PTO. It's a 735.

/ BCS Tiller #8  
Torres,

You probably don't need a new clutch. Take the engine off, pull the clutch, and squeeze it front-to-back on a heavy bench vise. Once it pops, put it all back together. When not in use, leave the clutch disengaged (lever squeezed).