Best rear tine tiller

/ Best rear tine tiller #1  

jhhunts

Tractor
Kubota RTV 500
Hey guys and gals!! I may be purchasing a new tiller this spring!! I am kind of looking at the big cub cadet with a Honda engine! I want to hear y'all's opinion on a new tiller!!! Best brand,etc.?

/ Best rear tine tiller #2  
Depends on if it's just for gardens or ?

Maschio builds some good tillers "IF" you need a HD tiller...

SR

/ Best rear tine tiller
Yes garden only! Never heard of that brand! I'll have to check it out! Thanks

/ Best rear tine tiller #4  
I bought my Troy Built horse model in 1980 for $820 brand new and never looked back, people thought i was nuts to pay that much money, well here it is 35 years later and still using it every year with the original motor, my father said you get what you pay for and he was right. Now i think the new ones are not built like mine anymore but it's worth a look. Good luck.

/ Best rear tine tiller #5  
I bought a ariens a couple years ago and love it.It starts on 1-2 pulls of the cord,never had a problem.

/ Best rear tine tiller #6  
My dad and I have had 2 large troy builts and 1 bcs over the past many years . Much will depend on your budget . The bcs is one very good tiller and my favorite for sure . All gear drive , no belts and can be used with many different attachments . The older troy builts were a very good machine , like mentioned above not sure about the new ones as for new owners .