Manual for a United Farm Tools Model 888 Rotary Cultivator/Tiller

/ Manual for a United Farm Tools Model 888 Rotary Cultivator/Tiller #1  
Tractor
Toro Wheel Horse, Gravely, Simplicity, UFT, David Bradley
With gardening season approaching, I am looking for either an owners manual, parts manual, or repair manual for a UFT Model 888 Rotary Cultivator/Tiller. I bought this and the tractor in the late fall and would like to get it running. This is what it looks like. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCN2862.jpg
    DSCN2862.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 2,927
  • DSCN2866.jpg
    DSCN2866.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCN2865.jpg
    DSCN2865.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 676
  • DSCN2864.jpg
    DSCN2864.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 999
   / Manual for a United Farm Tools Model 888 Rotary Cultivator/Tiller #2  
That's a cool looking machine.
See if this helps: Gravely Tractor Club - United Farm Tools
Same ones on a different page: GravelyManuals.com - OldGravelys.Info: Gravely Manuals & Parts Lists: Third-Party Attachments & Accessories

Nothing too specific for the tiller. It does state that the rotation is reversible, probably by flipping the gearbox. Unless it's broken, filling the gearbox to an overflow hole if it exists or about halfway full of gear oil, grease any zerks you can find, and you should be good to go.

/ Manual for a United Farm Tools Model 888 Rotary Cultivator/Tiller
Thanks for the reply. I already have those copied. Just thought that I would see if there was any additional information available. Given the history of the tractor, I am assuming it shares the philosophy of Gravely in regards to oil, filler plugs, etc. on the attachments, like I have for my Gravely attachments.

I wish Spring would get here so I could work on it!