Which Tiller?

/ Which Tiller? #11  
I've had my 7hp (Briggs) troybilt for 15 yrs, still starts like it is new.

/ Which Tiller? #12  
Anybody used the Troybilt Tuffy? They sell for $499 and look like a nice little unit. I've got about 1200 square feet of garden in two raised beds and think this might be just the ticket.

Von, I really like the looks of your Merry tiller and I've heard nothing but good things about them. Too bad you are in NY and I'm in TX. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Which Tiller? #13  
Fishman, I would be more than happy to strap it to a pallet and ship it to you! Shipping should be about $75.00! Go to ebay item # 3801449344 to see more photos. You might like it!

/ Which Tiller? #14  
Von, I sent you a private message.

/ Which Tiller? #15  
there are several very nice hydralic drive units being made now. They are a dream to use.

I have used the burro model, loved it. with the hydrostatic drive you can go any speed that you need to.

Dane

/ Which Tiller? #16  
I have had 2 troy bilt Horse models. An 86 with a 7 HP Kohler and I purchased a new 8HP Horse in 92. They are GREAT machines, makes me sick to see the MTD versions that are for sale in the "box" stores. I compared to BCS tillers but the troy is more heavy duty. I didn't need multi-function machine so I got a Troy. I plan on this 8HP Horse lasting me the rest of my life, when the Kohler wears out I will put a 10HP Honda on it.

/ Which Tiller? #18  
The 86 model was a used 81 model Horse that I purchased new. It was in great shape when I traded it for the new one. I am sure it is still running out there somewhere.

/ Which Tiller? #19  
I have the large built troy seen some of the other units
but prefer the very well built troy.

willy

/ Which Tiller? #20  
Ariens?

Wow, are they still making them? Perhaps they'd be worth checking out.