Hahn Eclipse & Sears Roto-Spader

/ Hahn Eclipse & Sears Roto-Spader #1  

WillysWoodPile2

Tractor
Our family has a lot of John Deere tractors
Here are two tillers I just got from my buddy who is moving to Hawaii. He said they both run but the gas tanks smell like they haven't been started since Noah's flood. So I will have to clean them out and probably get a rebuild kit for them both. They have a nice patina to them though and need fuel system work and a tune-up; this is from a basic inspection. Does anybody have any experience with these brands? They both look pretty solid. The Sears tiller is super-heavy. I need to see [a diagram on] how the coil is wired as the one that is on it either needs hooking up properly or needs replacing. I also need some tines for the outside as you can see in the picture. I have a parts picture but it does not show how the coil is wired/grounded. The British Made ten-speed handlebars obviously need replacing too. Hold on, let me see if I have pictures of the model numbers...

Sears Roto-Spader: Model: 100902 Type: 0149-01 Code: 6808137

Hahn Eclipse: Series: 8261 Model: LHT-124 Serial No.: 0657023

DSC01803_zps1wyelrwx.jpg
DSC01908_zpssknwhoo1.jpg
DSC01921_zpsqih6neek.jpg
DSC01898_zpsweqn3sct.jpg
DSC02039_zps82avfsjx.jpg

Last edited:
   / Hahn Eclipse & Sears Roto-Spader #2  
The sears roto spader needs a new magnetron coil . briggs parts manual http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/Z6joyCVJ1DajI.pdf I have the same unit and I can post a pics in a day or two Hahn has the pulsa jet carb and probably needs a new diaphram that is mounded on the side of carb ( 2 styles take old one with you.

/ Hahn Eclipse & Sears Roto-Spader #3  
031.jpg032.jpg I like your chrome ones better - Must have been an option back in 1968-69 :laughing: