8 hp Tillsmith Rototiller by Wheeler

/ 8 hp Tillsmith Rototiller by Wheeler #1  

chriswheeler

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 970TLB,
Looking for info. on this model. I think that the Tillsmith brand may be some ones house brand but not sure. Couldn't find anything on the internet and wondering who will be a scorce for parts. Thanks
Chris

/ 8 hp Tillsmith Rototiller by Wheeler #2  
Hi, i have the same tillsmith tiller & was wondering if you found the parts list or any info on it? we would be thankfull if you could help us with any info as haveing difficulty ourselves Machine was built I believe by Atlas power equipt & was bought out by MTD I want to try & find different gears to turn ours into a Standard rotating instead of Counter Rotating as it is now. These were made for the rental mkt I believe. Thanks, DAn

/ 8 hp Tillsmith Rototiller by Wheeler #3  
I know this thread is really old, but it comes up first on Google so I though it would be a good place to post.

The "mower Parts Web" web site has scanned copies of the parts manual for the Wheeler tillers:

WHEELER-TILLER/CULTIVATOR

Note that there are 4 pages of part numbers if you don't see yours on the first page.

But don't get too excited, because it doesn't look like they sell any parts for these machines.