Gold Member
    Tractor
    Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer

Default Rubber tracks

I am looking for good used or new rubber tracks for a Komatsu D21A dozer. Rubber tracks are great for landscape work in subdivisions. The rubber tracks are completely worn and split. Any help wii be appreciated.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2004 JD 4310 300CX 72MM, dozers, excavtors, bachoes, loader, tractors.

Default Re: Rubber tracks

Well first thing you need to do is get the numbers off the tracks you have now so that different manufacturers can cross reference them. I actually have a couple places that I've got quotes from and have found for my application that the price range difference was around $800 per side depending on what brand. I am not sure where you are located but get ahold of this guy and he will give you a good price. He is loaded with info too so that's a plus. www.crawlerheaven.com Let me know how you make out because I have a 96 D21P-7 with steel rails now but wouldn't mind knowing what to expect if going to rubber. Goodluck

Darin

Tractor
    New Holland TC45D

Check rockanddirt.com, or get a subscription to Rock and Dirt. They have a huge parts and attachments section. If you can imagine it you can find it.

JT

Gold Member
    Tractor
    NH TN90F; BX-2200; Bobcats 430 & A300; Liebherr 621C, Exmark XP

If you haven't already found them, look up Beverage Tractor in Stuarts Draft, VA (see www.beveragetractor.com for contact info). They tout themselves as a source for all rubber tracks.

J