Gopher Killer

/ Gopher Killer #11  
Ahhh, nothing like a good nap after a hard days work and a belly full of gopher!

/ Gopher Killer
Yes Ron, the other cats are now outdoor cats.

We have a (city) yellow cat and his name is Yellow.
We have a (city) gray cat and his name is Gray.
The new (terminator country) cat is gray and his name is Gray2.

This morning I walked over to the gopher mound that Gray2 attacked yesterday and there was no new activity. Gray2 came bouncing over dug a bit, smelled and meowed and walked away. I guess he said all gone.:)

/ Gopher Killer #14  
Since I work at Cummins.......that's the only CAT I've ever seen worth keeping!:D

Seriously, if you want to keep it in the hunting mood, don't feed it too much store bought cat food. Spoils their appetite for fresh meat........

/ Gopher Killer #15  
I had a couple of Foxes move in a hole on my property and I started to find dead moles in my driveway. They must of caught them but they would not eat them. Too bad the Foxes didn't know how to dodge cars. All were killed on the road.

/ Gopher Killer #16  
Edstir said:
I had a couple of Foxes move in a hole on my property and I started to find dead moles in my driveway. They must of caught them but they would not eat them. Too bad the Foxes didn't know how to dodge cars. All were killed on the road.

Edstir

We have two cats, they catch moles and mice, they'll rip the mice apart and eat evrything but the head and tail, but won't touch the moles, strange.

Txdon That's a great cat, I love when they earn their keep.

/ Gopher Killer #17  
I keep telling Doser the dog that my next dog will be a cat.

He's a miniweenie and a toot. Today he decided to jump out of the truck (Lucy) from the window sill. We were at Scott's and he wanted to stay and visit a little longer I guess.

He's a gimp now, got that three legged walk down to a science. I haven't found anything broke and so I rubbed some dirt on it and told him to act like he still had the whatevers. He's doing great for a whateverless.

/ Gopher Killer
Harvey you rubbing dirt on a hurt leg reminds me of my grandpa putting some used snuff on a bee sting. I don't remember if it helped I was in shock - from the gob of snuff on my arm.

Darn cat took over my porch swing for his afternoon naps. He was in this position for an hour. He did have a busy morning with another gopher so he can use it.

Attachments

• catonbacknap.jpg
    catonbacknap.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 142
   / Gopher Killer #19  
txdon said:
Harvey you rubbing dirt on a hurt leg reminds me of my grandpa putting some used snuff on a bee sting. I don't remember if it helped I was in shock - from the gob of snuff on my arm.

Darn cat took over my porch swing for his afternoon naps. He was in this position for an hour. He did have a busy morning with another gopher so he can use it.

Thats a nice picture, I am ready for a nap myself:)

/ Gopher Killer #20  
Don't know if the poor little skinny dude could even eat a pocket gopher but he sure shot into a fresh gopher hole when I got him pointed in the right direction ... that gopher hole remains open and undisturbed after 3 days :D

Attachments

• Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 148