Sunflowers for deer.

/ Sunflowers for deer. #21  
Sigarms: N80 was probally right, I just misunderstood your post. I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers but evidently I did. I shoot straight from the hip also and can appreciate and deal with anyone who does the same. One of the great things about living in the Good old USA is that you can speak your peace. As far as should you come to Alabama, you do whats you like. It a free country. I will not argue back and forth with you like 2 little fat eight-graders, nor will I appoligize for something I'm not sorry for saying.

/ Sunflowers for deer. #22  
gary pate said:
Sigarms: N80 was probally right, I just misunderstood your post. I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers but evidently I did. I shoot straight from the hip also and can appreciate and deal with anyone who does the same. One of the great things about living in the Good old USA is that you can speak your peace. As far as should you come to Alabama, you do whats you like. It a free country. I will not argue back and forth with you like 2 little fat eight-graders, nor will I appoligize for something I'm not sorry for saying.

Well, you're correct on two counts, you did misunderstand my post, and it is a free country.

Don't worry you didn't ruffle any feathers.

Like I said, I'll tell you what I'm thinking without some "far off" analogy that makes you scratch your head trying to figure out what the person means. I do appreciate the heads up though on the posibility that if I mention that phrase about "turnips", that if by chance I'm in your neck of the woods, I could get the crap knocked out of me in a physical fight. Right mighty nice of you. Don't worry though about myself making a comment like that. I've found that usually in a physical altercation, if you have an idea of what you're doing, the "surprise" element can either make it or break it for you. Making an announcement that you feel like getting into a physical altercation is just plain stupid.