TSC coming to New Hampshire

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #1  

WayneB

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B-7500
Went by the new Tractor Supply Company store in Merrimack, NH yesterday. It will have a grand opening on August 15. It is located at 515 Daniel Webster Highway south. It is in the old shopping center on the left hand side of the road for those that know the area.

Spoke to one of the people there and he told me they are also opening a store in Rhode Island and one up in Maine about the same time.

Wayne

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #2  
About time...Was trying to imagine where this is and couldnt quite place it. Is that the shopping center w/ the bowling alley across from Dunkin Dougnuts?

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire
yes that is the place, but darn it is a long drive from where you are in TN. LOL Must be from around the area at some point in your life!

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #5  
Morning Wayne.
Thanks for the update and the path to take...looks like bike will be headed that way. :)

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #6  
hockeypuck said:
That makes me almost as happy as Cabelas coming to Hooksett.

Morning Hockeypuck.

Whats up w/that...is there certain group kinda greedy...figure by now least the site would be rough out...Wheeling,W.Va. tad far to shop. :(

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #7  
I talked recently with good friends of the Cabelas and they said it was a go. Maybe the town of Hooksett is trying to hold them up for more concesions, I do not know. It would be news to me if the store did not happen.

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #8  
hockeypuck said:
I talked recently with good friends of the Cabelas and they said it was a go. Maybe the town of Hooksett is trying to hold them up for more concesions, I do not know. It would be news to me if the store did not happen.

The town is actually putting up some for this, and are trying to limit there liability. They won't be getting any tax dollars at first while that area is developed and then will start receiving some down the road. I think Cabela's actually held the town up more then the other way around. I don't live in Hooksett so I haven't been following it too close, but I am excited to see the new store.

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire #9  
WayneB said:
yes that is the place, but darn it is a long drive from where you are in TN. LOL Must be from around the area at some point in your life!
OK, I know exactly where that is! :) I used to live in NH (20+yrs). Only after I left did Cabelas and TSC move in. :( Whats up w/ that?? Oh well, there are TSCs down here in all the surrounding towns so I wont need to drive up your way any time soon. ;) Its good to see NH is FINALLY getting some good services so youre not forced to go to VT or MA or further. Its about time!!!!

I wonder how Cabelas is going to effect Rileys business? Theyre (Rileys) what Id consider a real old school gun store thats kept up w/ the times. Itd be wrong to see them go out of business by a 'big box'.

/ TSC coming to New Hampshire
jimg said:
I wonder how Cabelas is going to effect Rileys business? Theyre (Rileys) what Id consider a real old school gun store thats kept up w/ the times. Itd be wrong to see them go out of business by a 'big box'.

Rileys is still hanging in there and so is the place across the street! It's a bit tougher these days and getting harder to find places to shot, just not enough libs that are willing to hold up the targets!

WB