Snaaaake!

/ Snaaaake! #1  

N80

Tractor
Kubota L4400 4wd w/LA 703 FEL
There have been several snake threads here lately. Its amazing how interested we all are in snakes. Most any snake thread generates lots of posts and lots of snake stories with lots of snake haters and snake lovers.

Well, I was looking through some photos and came up on this one. This was last summer in our den. The whole family was sitting around watching TV when I saw this guy climbing down the chimney bricks. No one in my house is particularly afraid of snakes but this guy generated a little excitement...being in the den and all, and close to 5 feet in length.

I went out in the garage and got some gloves, took him down and put him back out in the backyard where he belongs.

22347DSC0168.jpg

/ Snaaaake! #2  
My wife has let out an frightening scream a couple of times when she has reached into the laundry dryer and either seen or grabbed a black racer that came into the vent, they must like the smell of clean clothes!!! :D

/ Snaaaake! #3  
I am not a snake hater,but sumofb*^#h I would use more than fly swatter to get my point across he was welcome.

/ Snaaaake! #4  
What will Eddie say.... :D

A snake in the dryers is freaky! That would send Eddie over the edge.... :eek:

Later,
Dan

/ Snaaaake! #5  
dmccarty said:
What will Eddie say.... :D

A snake in the dryers is freaky! That would send Eddie over the edge.... :eek:

Later,
Dan

Afternoon Dan,
Guess what, it would send me OVER THE EDGE TOO ! :eek:

/ Snaaaake! #6  
Jeez! I'd of had to perform CPR on the wifey if that critter slithered down our wall!

/ Snaaaake! #8  
pair-of-snakes.jpg
That would be a bit unnerving. I caught these two in my back yard doing their thing.

/ Snaaaake! #9  
waynokakid said:
That would be a bit unnerving. I caught these two in my back yard doing their thing.

Snake p0rn!

BAN EM! :D

/ Snaaaake! #10  
I know the feeling of "excitement" when coming across a black snake unexpectedly. While changing out my one HVAC system, I had to run a new lineset in the basement above the drop ceiling. While up on the ladder, had a flashlight looking around above the drop ceiling to see how to run the lines.

Turn the flashlight to the right, I ended up looking right at a black snake no more than 5" from my nose. I almost ended up falling off of that ladder!