OT - God forbid but just suppose..

/ OT - God forbid but just suppose.. #11  
For most of us. Your going to follow the directions of the little green men with the machine guns.

/ OT - God forbid but just suppose..
"I see", said the deaf, dumb, and blind man, who thought he woke up in America this morning.

Terry

/ OT - God forbid but just suppose.. #13  
RanchMan

That's pretty much the way I understood it. Thanks for looking it up. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

It would take a pretty good hit to mobilize the whole country that way. But suppose a nuke hit Washington. You suppose they might handle the East Coast area that way? After all, they basically do it now for Hurricanes, Earthquakes, etc. Everybody pretty much expects FEMA to blow in, provide temporary housing, food, etc. After the Towers were hit, there were a lot of famlies that couldn't go home, even though those homes weren't damaged. The police and fire departments would allow them into the neighborhood because it was dangerous. Didn't even need a Presidential Order, they just did it. This is that on a much larger scale.

SHF

/ OT - God forbid but just suppose.. #14  
Interesting information. OK, I'll admit I am lazy, could look it up but I will ask the group.

"Martial Law" concept has been around along time, before the establishment of our republic but, is there any justification in the the U.S. Constitution? I do not remember any but could be wrong.

Of course all the justification needed is those green men with M-16s and their willingness to obey.

I'll predict if it ever comes to the above, we will never see the old Bill of Rights again.

Rick