Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    '05 Farmtrac 270DTC

Default Dogs

Just curious what percentage of TBN'ers own dogs? I had two, both adopted from shelters. One lab mix and a chow mix. The neighbor on the next ridge had two lab mixes about 2 yrs old, brother and sister and he didn't have the time or desire to care for them anymore. They always came to visit my two so when he informed me they were pound bound I adopted them as well. That was 2 months or so ago and they turned out to be fantastic dogs.
    I can't understand how people can be so indifferent to their pets well being.
    I love them all like members of the family. They all exhibit their own personality traits and give the wife and I much enjoyment.
    BTW, I'd like for Michael Vick to come and visit them. He may be fast but my crew is faster. See how he likes to be in a real dog fight with my four mutts. I hope they ban him for life, he is a cruel, sadistic POS. IMHO.

John
    Farmtrac 270 DTC

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Default Re: Dogs

I only have 2 now..Choc. Lab and sheperd wolf X..I'll drink to the "vick" part as well..oh didn't ya hear? he has religion now, so it will be alright..

Tractor
    F3080

I have a total of seven at the house right now, three of them being mine.

A couple of pics of those in "foster care" doing what they were never allowed to do before in their lives, play unrestrained in an open area.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just because you can't do everything, doesn't mean that you have to chose to do nothing.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800, 15 hp 372 Mitsubishi

I have two..Brittany and a Jack Russell both bird hunt with me, the Jack Russell is my co-pilot on the tractor.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3000DT

Wife has a mutt and daughter a Chihuahua. Both are good dogs.

As far as Vick goes, if he is reinstated, I will never watch another minute of pro football.
    Meetings: If more than two people are there, at least one's time is being wasted.

Tractor
    Farmtrac 360 TLB

Here is mine yesterday after a long day of tilling up food plots.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI LK30

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400, Kubota ZD326

I am down to 4 dogs which is the least I have had in 30 years. Two are Bluetick coonhounds, one is an Austrian Shepherd-Blue Heeler cross, who has various duties on the farm. Our newest is Tuffy, who is a Great Pyrenees with 1/16 Kommodore, who guards my wife's Pygmy goat herd.

And I bet at least 90% of TBNers have dogs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Currently have two- a Lab/Golden mix that is 7 and a Australian Shepherd/ maybe German Shepherd, not sure on the latter- mix about 2. Both great dogs!
    My wife and I both love dogs and can't imagine ever living without any...we lost a very loved Lab/Chow and an Airedale in the last couple of years...that's the only problem I see with dogs, they die too soon.

As for Michael Vick- well here in SC the dog fighting is all too common and is a despicable activity, they should all burn in **** as far as I'm concerned.
    Someone once said never trust a man who doesn't treat his dogs well and I agree

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

5 here.
    3 Dalmations, 1 great Dane and 1 Rotty/Doberman mix. All treated as what they are, family.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast