Plow Day a neat idea for TBNers

/ Plow Day a neat idea for TBNers #1  

deere755

Platinum Member
Tractor
Case 2090 Massey Ferguson 4233 John Deere 4700
I saw this in my local newspaper this morning and I wished I would have known about it sooner as it was just a few miles from my house. A group simular to TBN put on a plow day where members get together for a day of plowing with their garden tractors. This would be fun for us to do also. I think I may see if they would allow me to join them with my C.U.T next year. Attached is a link from our newspaper and also a link from their forum. If anyone is interested in doing this close to Illinois I would like to attend.

JG-TC.com > News > Findlay teenager plows new ground with Internet

Weekend Freedom Machines Forums: Central Illinois Plowday

/ Plow Day a neat idea for TBNers #2  
That's neat! Who needs a giant 4wd 500 hp monster for those endless midwestern fields? All you need is about a hundred lawn tractors with single bottom plows!

I think I would feel kind of silly doing something like that. But if someone held such an event around here, I'd be the first one there. Silly or not, it looks like a blast.

/ Plow Day a neat idea for TBNers #3  
so what part of Central IL are you?

im 62014

If ive got a trailer and tow rig by next fall im in with my TC and 2x14

/ Plow Day a neat idea for TBNers
schmism said:
so what part of Central IL are you?

im 62014

If ive got a trailer and tow rig by next fall im in with my TC and 2x14

I am about 2 and a half hours north east of St. Louis. 61951 zip. I just thought this was a neat way to meet some of the members of this site and have a little fun with our Tractors at the same time. I am not sure if there is any interest in doing such an event on here but if there was I would like to attend. I am not sure if I could find an area to host it but if I could I would if anyone would be interested or is anyone interested in hosting such an event.