Few pics of daughter

/ Few pics of daughter #1  

curly

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti CK35 HST
We rode over to hy wifes uncles land. It's all part of the land we're on...his mama broke it up into 3 pieces for the kids. My wife's mom is one of the kids and she has broker her part into 2 pieces for my wife and her twin sister. We are in the works of buying the twin sisters land.

Here's Katie wanting so bad to befriend Uncle Bruce's calf.
100_2083.jpg

Here is an old house that farm hands used to use. Look in the window...she lives there now.
100_2081.jpg

This is the house (one of them anyways) that my wife's granny lived in. They said I can have all of the rocks and bricks I can get...and whatever else I can find.

100_2084.jpg

/ Few pics of daughter #2  
Those are some great pictures. My daughter is named Katie, too. It seems like a few days ago that she was the age your daughter is. She is in her fourth year of teaching middle-school English. I can guarantee you will never regret a minute of time you spend with your daughter.

I have to say this; be sure of the temperment of any farm animal you let your daughter get too close to, especially cows with calves. That's a good-looking cow/calf pair.

Is the old tenant house worth saving? It looks like it might have some salvagable lumber even if it is too far gone to restore. Those old buildings are precious. They are disappearing fast. In another generation, they will probably be found only in restored rural communities such as Cade's Cove in Tenn, or the Agrirama in South Georgia.

It looks as if y'all have a beautiful place. Post more pictures. There should be some old equipment parked in a hedgerow somewhere, or some more old buildings.

/ Few pics of daughter #3  
Nice pictures and I can see you enjoy the land! Wonderful pic of your daughter.

/ Few pics of daughter
redlevel said:
...It seems like a few days ago that she was the age your daughter is.

Yeah, it goes way to fast.

redlevel said:
I have to say this; be sure of the temperment of any farm animal you let your daughter get too close to, especially cows with calves. That's a good-looking cow/calf pair.

I was at work when they were having all this fun or I would have been right beside here...ready to snatch and run:D

redlevel said:
Is the old tenant house worth saving? It looks like it might have some salvagable lumber even if it is too far gone to restore. Those old buildings are precious. They are disappearing fast. In another generation, they will probably be found only in restored rural communities such as Cade's Cove in Tenn, or the Agrirama in South Georgia.

There are several old building on the land...unfortuneatly none on our part. The wife's older sister has fixed up a 2-room house that my wife's mother's family lived in for a few years many moons ago. She done a nice job with it, I may snap a few pics.

redlevel said:
There should be some old equipment parked in a hedgerow somewhere...

The uncles used to use the land where we built to store old equip and junk. They came and got what they wanted before we got in here. I saw a 12 inch bucket from a back hoe he picked up...no telling what else was here...but they pretty much cleaned it out. But here's one of the old jewels.

100_1655.jpg

/ Few pics of daughter
redlevel said:
...It seems like a few days ago that she was the age your daughter is.

Yeah, it goes way to fast.

redlevel said:

I was at work when they were having all this fun or I would have been right beside here...ready to snatch and run:D

redlevel said:

There are several old building on the land...unfortuneatly none on our part. The wife's older sister has fixed up a 2-room house that my wife's mother's family lived in for a few years many moons ago. She done a nice job with it, I may snap a few pics.

redlevel said:
There should be some old equipment parked in a hedgerow somewhere...

The uncles used to use the land where we built to store old equip and junk. They came and got what they wanted before we got in here. I saw a 12 inch bucket from a back hoe he picked up...no telling what else was here...but they pretty much cleaned it out. Put here's one of the old jewels (old truck). And a few more pics.

100_1655.jpg

100_1704.jpg

Had to get him his own rocker :D
100_1612.jpg

See the little sleeping kitty on the rafters? We searched forever before we found her:)
100_1885.jpg

Here's where the tractor lives.
100_1977.jpg

/ Few pics of daughter #6  
Nice pics and a nice place Curly!!!!! I love the rustic look in a place. Cya 'round TBN.

Podunk