Merry Christmas...

/ Merry Christmas... #1  

scott_vt

Tractor
1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A
:) Good Evenin Boys,
Heres what we do for Christmas... popcorn balls and candy canes for all the kids in our district... 1949 Dodge Muster truck...Santa... and some crazy firemen :) im on the left and two in from me is Corky he has 30 years on me ... my inspiration, may the good Lord give me his strength for 30 more years to keep doing this !

Merry Christmas ! ;) :)

Attachments

• Heres What We Do !!!.jpg
    Heres What We Do !!!.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 167
   / Merry Christmas... #2  
God Bless you guys and your kind for what you do.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

/ Merry Christmas... #3  
MERRY CHRISTMAS SCOTTY,
Your good men for doing that for the kids,and also for being on the Fire dept.Do you still use that truck,or is it just for show?Looks like its kept up well.
ALAN

/ Merry Christmas...
escavader said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS SCOTTY,
Your good men for doing that for the kids,and also for being on the Fire dept.Do you still use that truck,or is it just for show?Looks like its kept up well.
ALAN

Evenin Alan,
Good hearin from you bud !!! Thats our muster truck, its owned by us not by the town, we use it for stuff like this the kids love it ! :)

Hows the snowmobilin ???

Merry Christmas !

/ Merry Christmas... #5  
Atta boy Scotty. I bet the Ole guys :D , love that old engine just as much as the kids do. That's how it was with our ole '52 GMC pumper. Thats great.

Merry Christmas to each of you. And to all the fireman out there..Thank you.

/ Merry Christmas... #6  
Scotty,

Merry Christmas to you, Kathleen and your families!!!

Eddie & Steph

Attachments

• Walker Chistmas 2007 Photo (Small).jpg
    Walker Chistmas 2007 Photo (Small).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 137
   / Merry Christmas... #7  
Eddie, it looks like all that Peyton wants for Christmas is his two front teeth!! Scotty, my hometown of Whiting, Kansas has a 1949 International firetruck that has served since new. It has less than 4,000 actual miles. Nice pictures, thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas to all.

/ Merry Christmas... #8  
Hey Scott that is a wonderful picture and will bring you many memories in 30 years! Just know you will have a great holiday season. Not spending it in Vermont?

Eddie nice family picture and I am sure it will be a wonderful Christmas morning around the tree.

We will have all three kids here tonight and tomorrow and then the following day head up north to see my mom. JUst a busy time of the year.

Wayne

/ Merry Christmas... #9  
scott_vt said:
:) Good Evenin Boys,
Heres what we do for Christmas... popcorn balls and candy canes for all the kids in our district... 1949 Dodge Muster truck...Santa... and some crazy firemen :) im on the left and two in from me is Corky he has 30 years on me ... my inspiration, may the good Lord give me his strength for 30 more years to keep doing this !

Merry Christmas ! ;) :)

Merry Christmas Scotty. Thats great what you guys are doing.

Your a good man...and a lot younger looking than I had you pictured;) :) .