OK Dads, spill the beans

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #1  

coachgrd

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1870
Don't know what made me think of this but while I sat in church tonight, the question entered my mind of what I will say to my daughter just before I walk her down the aisle to be married. Granted, she's 4 but I've always wondered what special words Dads leave their daughters with, serious or silly. So Dads, care to let us in on your special moment?

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #2  
Nothing like get a head start :D
You both will do fine
Jim
:)

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #3  
Mine was crying, I told her this is supposed to be a happy day. She said between sobs"I am Happy."

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #4  
We have two boys, no girls, but your thread reminded what my late FIL said to my bride just before they walked down the aisle. "Sugar, you can turn around right now if you want to."

Speaking from personal experience, that line makes the groom feel great! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #5  
I don't really know what I am going to say to my daughter when she marries next July. However I am sure going to stress to her husband the importance of treating his wife correctly. I will also remind him of the fact that I own 7 acres, a Remington 870, and a tractor with FEL that can dig a pretty good hole.

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #6  
Honey, please remind him about my 20 acres & a backhoe :rolleyes:

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #7  
my daughter is only 6 but the first words that come to mind are "don't let the door hit you on the butt". She has her good days, too. :D

/ OK Dads, spill the beans
davitk said:
my daughter is only 6 but the first words that come to mind are "don't let the door hit you on the butt". She has her good days, too. :D

OK, that is funny. Know right where your coming from! :)

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #9  
Same boat here coach. I have a 12 and 6 yo daughters, and another daughter due in April. I really wonder when the time comes what I'll do when they hit milestones in life that I'm not ready for.

/ OK Dads, spill the beans #10  
When that time comes I'm pretty sure my daughters will probably leave ME with some words of wisdom! ;)