Tractor
    JD 4700

Default 80 Year old women kills Mountain Lion

Just saw this on a news page, Breitbart.tv サ 80-Year-Old Woman Defends Dog, Ranch From Mountain Lion With Deadly Shot.

Its an 80 year old women who killed a mountain lion that was after her dog. She shot it with a 22. And wants it back to get it stuffed so she can talk about it for years to come. She does not look like she is 80. Heck of a person.

She has some good quotes.

Later,
    Dan

rox
    Veteran Member

Default Re: 80 Year old women kills Mountain Lion

dan,
    good story
    thx
    1 Goldini Tractor & 1 Articulated Staub Tractor
    1,362 Olive Trees, 125 Almond Trees. Proud producer of Premium Extra Virgin French Olive Oil - Mas Des Bories.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    yanmar

Default Re: 80 Year old women kills Mountain Lion

Yes, interesting story. Part of me says I'm not going to risk creating a really angry cat by taking a shot at a puma with a 22 (and it is clearly not a caliber of choice for the task), but then I know of a situation wherein someone used a 22 CB round, a CB short at that, in an attempt to run a full grown whitetail deer away from a young apple tree, at app. 25-30 yards, and killed the deer dead on the spot.