John Deere hay making brochure

/ John Deere hay making brochure #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
John Deere sent me the 2008 New Products CD which contains almost every one of their brochures for 2008. While I was browsing thru the haying section I found they have a brouchure out for people looking to get into haying. I did not read all of it yet but glanced thru it and they talk about choosing the right types of grasses/legumes, seeing what grass/legume you have, deciding what equipment you need (they list the advantages to each type of implement) and basically they give you a nice basic guide line for anyone who is wanting to make their own hay using either small square bales or round bales as John Deere doesn't have a large square baler yet.

I would think you could get this brouchure from any John Deere dealer but it might be online also thru John Deeres website. Or you can order the free CD from the Deere website and spend hours reading up on all their new products. Just go to a product and request the brochure and they should send you the cd. I love looking at the images and seeing the different farms and practices and this cd is great because it has everything.

www.deere.com

/ John Deere hay making brochure #2  
I got the same thing at a hay conference this past fall, it is VERY interesting and very helpful in making equipment decisions in the hay making process.

Glad someone else saw it and read it!