How far away is your property?

/ How far away is your property? #11  
About 25 miles, get the every other week at the longest. Plan on building there soon.

/ How far away is your property? #12  
I'm already there. Been here on 5 acres for 5 years in the middle of nowhere. My zip code is E-I-E-I-O. 25 miles to town in one direction and 38 miles to town in the other direction. I have 7.5 acres 18 miles away. GLAD TO BE HERE!!

/ How far away is your property? #13  
I live on 68 acres. in an old farmhouse. But i do have a long commute to work.:(
Shane

/ How far away is your property? #14  
We own most of a section in La Paz county near Brenda, AZ with my uncle. That's about 2500 miles from our home. We've only seen pictures. It does have a couple wells a single wide and a dirt air strip.

My uncle uncle found it a few years back was very excited about it. He didn't have the money, but the price was right, so we put up the money to buy it. He had great plans to work it and building a straw bale house on it, but his health is failing, so not much has been done with it. It has turned out to be a good investment as the land value went up about 1000% during the real estate boom, though the market's pretty much dried up lately for some reason.

/ How far away is your property? #15  
I had 120 acres 125 miles away, it took me 2 1/4 hours one way, almost every weekend for 12 years. Now we're on site and love it. (But our total weekly driving millage has not decreased.)

/ How far away is your property? #16  
Mines right outside the back door. 36 acres about 6 miles from town. We've had the property for about 3 years now and finally finished our house. Its awful nice to move to your place but it does take away from it some too. Its no longer a place to work on and improve, its home.. Kinda like busting your azz for your neighbor/freind while your own projects get put on the back burner. I've always wondered why its that way. As a plus though if things with the DW get rocky (and don't they ALWAYS!) I just hop on the tractor and do some "work" on the back of the property. ;)

/ How far away is your property? #17  
Live on the 1/4 acre suburban big city (Atl) place, but live for the 215 acres in TN, 200 mi away. Get there roughly every other weekend.

- Jay

/ How far away is your property? #18  
11 miles from my door (in town) to my gate. 15.28 acre. Big change from 387 acres..LOL but the fence line is a **** of alot shorter

/ How far away is your property? #19  
400 acres and its about 1 hour away. Don't know the mileage. Work is about 1 hour in the opposite direction from home, so the friday afternoon trip is 2 hours :(

/ How far away is your property? #20  
Live in a 1/3rd acre suburban house. Land is 37 acres that is 26 miles from the house. Takes about 45 minutes to get there. I get out there 2-3 times a month. Hope to get the time spent there up substantially in the near future.