In the news

/ In the news #1  

1948berg

Gold Member
Tractor
A Fergie-MF 35 gas- Mf 165- Mf 6161- Unimog- Fiat 880
I wrote a letter to a leading newspaper in Norway, complaining about the stupid home interior design coverage in the paper.
All the time interior design ladys showed off their cold design homes. I complained that they newer showed normal peoples homes. A month later they phoned and asked if their jornalist could visit us. We said yes, and here is the result.
http://forbruker.no/bolig/article2246034.ece
Its in Norwegian

/ In the news #2  
Is that you and your home in the pictures? I can not read it but I can look at pictures just fine:)

/ In the news #3  
Hey, that's pretty cool Gunnar. Nice pics and nice looking place too. Is this your "15 minutes of fame"?

/ In the news
RobS said:
Hey, that's pretty cool Gunnar. Nice pics and nice looking place too. Is this your "15 minutes of fame"?
Guess so, and I already spent 14 of them!

/ In the news #5  
Absolutely wonder home you have. Prove a home has to stand the test of time and provides the bases for a great family lifestyle. Today痴 homes with all the plastic this and that are just houses. Just drives me nuts to hear them say it is maintenance free being the reason for plastic siding, window finish trim, baseboards, you name it!

Just love the pictures and only wish I could understand the writing. Your wife could be a home designer for sure.

Wayne

/ In the news #6  
Nice article! I can read every word of it- I just can't tell what the words mean! I like looking at the pictures, though.

/ In the news #7  
Yep, it's Gunnar's place...I recognize the display plates from previous posts.
Cool place, Gunnar...thank you for all of your posts!

/ In the news #8  
1948berg said:
I wrote a letter to a leading newspaper in Norway, complaining about the stupid home interior design coverage in the paper.
All the time interior design ladys showed off their cold design homes. I complained that they newer showed normal peoples homes. A month later they phoned and asked if their jornalist could visit us. We said yes, and here is the result.
Stilmiks fra et helt århundre
Its in Norwegian

There is a saying, "Be careful what you wish for. . . ." It sure looks like your wish came true. Like everyone else, I wish I had a translation, but I see the name "Gunnar" sprinkled about.

After I built my house, I sent some pictures into the company I had bought the plans from. They put my house on their cover (lower left inset) and did a brief article inside. I was pretty pleased.

Attachments

• magazine3.jpg
    magazine3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 152
   / In the news #9  
Here is a link to a "semi" translated page...you'll get the "jist" of the interview:

Right click and copy this----> forbruker.no/bolig/article2246034.ece

Go here: Free Online Norwegian to English Translators

Scroll down the page a little, then check the "URL" box, paste in what you copied earlier, then click translate and a quasi translated page will appear. If the page only halfway comes up, just refresh the screen.

Thanks for sharing Lorry, you have a lovely wife!

Podunkadunk