How to catch fish

/ How to catch fish #2  
Jim, that's some mighty nice photography, although I don't recognize those birds. When fishing in Resurrection Bay in Alaska, I've seen the bald eagles swoop down and catch fish like that. A few times I was even guilty of knocking a fish in the head and then throwing it out behind the boat just to watch an eagle swoop down and take it.

/ How to catch fish #3  
Nice pics, they do look mean when they're coming in for the kill.
What are they? kinda look like hawke's but the beak is too curled, maybe an osprey, just a wild guess.
JB,

/ How to catch fish
The part that impressed me the most was, how many days to get all those great pictures
I don't think I would have the patience
:)

/ How to catch fish #5  
Good Evenin Jimmy,
Well, that may not be conventional fishing in our sense, but once those hooks are in those fish they obviously arent going anywhere ! ;) :)

/ How to catch fish #7  
Really neat pictures! reminds of one of my pastures i grow hay on (must be hawks roosting near by) seems everytime i cut, the hawks swarm down and grab the rats,snakes and varmits that i have uncovered...really cool to watch!

/ How to catch fish #8  
Beautiful pictures. A knew a guy who would catch fish on remote Wisconsin lakes, kill them by breaking their necks, inflate their belly with air using a syringe and let them float. Then he would would set up his high-end digital SLR camera and wait for the bald eagles to come. He got some fantastic shots like the ones MrJimi posted.

/ How to catch fish
These pictures are from a very professional photographer
look up his website, you will be more than impressed with his work
I only wish it was me DUH with his $$
:)