Teaser rain

/ Teaser rain #1  

pennwalk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar 186D
Remember when you were a kid and your brother got the garden hose and had you pinned behind a tree? Then he would tell you that he had put the hose down and you could come out and you would get about one step from the tree and he would grab the hose and let you have it? Well it was that kind of day here. It was sunny when I left the house to mow but shortly after I started I noticed dark clouds off to the west. Then I felt a few drops, then a few more so I ducked into the garage and it quit. so I started out across the lawn and it started to rain so I ducked back into the garage and it quit so I started to mow again and it started to rain again so I packed it in and there wasn't another drop all the way home. So I went out to get the mail guess what happened? MOM steve's sprayin me make him quit :D :D :D It is sunny and nice out now and I can just hear him callin' out "its OK I put the hose down". Yeah right. I'm stayin' in. Maybe Friday will be nice.:D

Chris

/ Teaser rain #2  
Same kind of day here...well, same kind of week for the most part! Hoping the end of the week brings the weather "they" say is coming....I'm ready for some burgers on the grill!...after I cut the grass .........

/ Teaser rain #3  
Heck, move to Florida, that happens all the time in the summer here :eek: