Does your Lowes allow dogs?

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #21  
No and I'm glad they don't.

It's not a pet store.

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #22  
I was in Lowes yesterday and a guy had his big old yellow Lab with him on a leash.
It did not bother me at all.:D

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #24  
No and I'm glad they don't.

It's not a pet store.

There is another reason I agree with Willl, I had a child who was allergic to dog saliva. It is not a pet store or vet place where I should have to worry about such. If they even licked something and she touch it later it was a problem. They really are taking on a potential large liability issue. Not only the store but so is the pet owner. kt

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #27  
And ladies paying with a check:)

I agree.:D It was just a little over a week ago that I went to a Pep Boys Auto store to buy one $30 item. They had one male cashier who might have been 20 years old, and they only had one customer in the store besides me. That customer was an elderly lady. She searched and searched and searched in her purse until she finally found a credit card. She and the young cashier tried that credit card very slowly 6 times and then discussed at considerable length possible reasons for it being rejected each time. So then she began a lengthy search of her purse again. She eventually came up with a check, which she laboriously signed and gave to the cashier to finish filling out. And then the cashier asked for a drivers license. The search of the purse began again, and at that point, I left the product I had intended to buy and left the store. I don't know whether she ever found a drivers license or not.

Now I felt sorry for the old lady, but the store had other employees and they could have gotten another cashier.

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #28  
I was in a new TSC store in Bowie, TX this past Sunday. A lady had a small terrier mix dog on a leash. That's the first time I've ever seen a dog even in a TSC. I just wonder what some dogs might do if they saw the pen full of baby chicks they have at TSC almost every spring. What about walking up and down the dog food aisle? I figure a dog would overdose on all those smells.:)

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #29  
makes me happy to see a dog in a store. But I understand why businesses ban them - how can you distinguish between responsible people and idiots these days?

Still, I think it would be nice if dogs were everywhere... met a lot fewer annoying dogs than annoying people.

/ Does your Lowes allow dogs? #30  
Still, I think it would be nice if dogs were everywhere... met a lot fewer annoying dogs than annoying people.

A few years back, my brother in law was in Germany. He said there were dogs everywhere, and they were all well behaved.

Upon investigation of this curiosity, he was told that they were required to attend training classes with their dogs.

I sure wish "Barkley" across my street would take his owner there. :cool: