Natural gas prices up 21% !!

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Watching the local news tonight and they stated natural gas prices were up 21% for home heating here in Michigan.The average monthly bill per household was $192,just for gas,no electric.I have LP gas but only burn about 350 gal. per year since I bought my wood pellet/corn stove about 5 years ago.I bought wood pellets for $177 a ton in may of this year,I go threw 3 tons per year to heat to whole house(1630sq.ft.)coobie

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #2  
That's weird, our local news said ours was dropping close to that amount here in Central Ohio.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !!
That's weird, our local news said ours was dropping close to that amount here in Central Ohio.
Go figure?? Nothing supries me anymore about energy prices.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #4  
up here in Western ny, the good new is the gas is only 25% higher than last year ans NOT the 40% they projected!!! hot dang ain't that great ???? i guess for that we should kiss thier royal behind. if we have a mild winter the price will go up cause they did not sell enough and if it is a cold winter the price will go up. HOW DO WE WIN? anyone ever recall the price going down?????

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #5  
We are on a "gas budget" here, we pay the same year round. They announced today that a monthly budget payment that was $130 would be around $103 all winter.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !!
We are on a "gas budget" here, we pay the same year round. They announced today that a monthly budget payment that was $130 would be around $103 all winter.
I am sure some of the folks in S.Michigan would like to run a gas line down to Ohio this coming winter.LOL.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #7  
up here in Western ny, the good new is the gas is only 25% higher than last year ans NOT the 40% they projected!!! hot dang ain't that great ???? i guess for that we should kiss thier royal behind. if we have a mild winter the price will go up cause they did not sell enough and if it is a cold winter the price will go up. HOW DO WE WIN? anyone ever recall the price going down?????

Good Evenin Frank,
Nope !!! ;) Thanks for my monday night chuckle ! :)

BTW my last propane fillup was $2.71 per gal, 330 gal tank, and I own the tank ! Still a bunch of money ! :(

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #8  
Good Evenin Frank,
Nope !!! ;) Thanks for my monday night chuckle ! :)

BTW my last propane fillup was $2.71 per gal, 330 gal tank, and I own the tank ! Still a bunch of money ! :(

I just filled up a 1000. I will probably add another 1000 next year so I can go year round with only one fill up (in the summer). That will sure make for a big bill.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #9  
I just got topped off at 2.89, which is a little less than the 3.19 cap I purchased a month or two ago. The bill this time was $922. I figure I'll fill up at least three more times this winter - my budget plan is currently running $386 a month, 11 months a year. I have some decent timber on my property and have been thinking it may be time to start looking at those outdoor wood furnaces.

/ Natural gas prices up 21% !! #10  
I just got topped off at 2.89, which is a little less than the 3.19 cap I purchased a month or two ago. The bill this time was $922. I figure I'll fill up at least three more times this winter - my budget plan is currently running $386 a month, 11 months a year. I have some decent timber on my property and have been thinking it may be time to start looking at those outdoor wood furnaces.

Wow, that's a lot. We filled up a couple months ago, about $2 a gallon. But it was .42c a few years ago. In the last 5 years, our propane bill has gone from $25 / month to $150 / month.