Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Default Natural gas prices up 21% !!

Watching the local news tonight and they stated natural gas prices were up 21% for home heating here in Michigan.The average monthly bill per household was $192,just for gas,no electric.I have LP gas but only burn about 350 gal. per year since I bought my wood pellet/corn stove about 5 years ago.I bought wood pellets for $177 a ton in may of this year,I go threw 3 tons per year to heat to whole house(1630sq.ft.)coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Default Re: Natural gas prices up 21% !!

That's weird, our local news said ours was dropping close to that amount here in Central Ohio.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector507 View Post
    That's weird, our local news said ours was dropping close to that amount here in Central Ohio.
    Go figure?? Nothing supries me anymore about energy prices.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

up here in Western ny, the good new is the gas is only 25% higher than last year ans NOT the 40% they projected!!! hot dang ain't that great ???? i guess for that we should kiss thier royal behind. if we have a mild winter the price will go up cause they did not sell enough and if it is a cold winter the price will go up. HOW DO WE WIN? anyone ever recall the price going down?????
    FRANK

We are on a "gas budget" here, we pay the same year round. They announced today that a monthly budget payment that was $130 would be around $103 all winter.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector507 View Post
    We are on a "gas budget" here, we pay the same year round. They announced today that a monthly budget payment that was $130 would be around $103 all winter.
    I am sure some of the folks in S.Michigan would like to run a gas line down to Ohio this coming winter.LOL.

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Quote Originally Posted by frank_f15 View Post
    up here in Western ny, the good new is the gas is only 25% higher than last year ans NOT the 40% they projected!!! hot dang ain't that great ???? i guess for that we should kiss thier royal behind. if we have a mild winter the price will go up cause they did not sell enough and if it is a cold winter the price will go up. HOW DO WE WIN? anyone ever recall the price going down?????

Good Evenin Frank,
    Nope !!! Thanks for my monday night chuckle !

BTW my last propane fillup was $2.71 per gal, 330 gal tank, and I own the tank ! Still a bunch of money !
    scotty

,,,course,,it is gas,and gas is,,well,gas,,so,,but it kills the @#$$ oughta them yellow jackets,,,thingy

http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/...onth-scott_vt/

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 990 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by scott_vt View Post
    Good Evenin Frank,
    Nope !!! Thanks for my monday night chuckle !

BTW my last propane fillup was $2.71 per gal, 330 gal tank, and I own the tank ! Still a bunch of money !
    I just filled up a 1000. I will probably add another 1000 next year so I can go year round with only one fill up (in the summer). That will sure make for a big bill.
    ----
    zuiko
    JD 990 4WD 430 loader w/4in1 bucket & JD 318

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

I just got topped off at 2.89, which is a little less than the 3.19 cap I purchased a month or two ago. The bill this time was $922. I figure I'll fill up at least three more times this winter - my budget plan is currently running $386 a month, 11 months a year. I have some decent timber on my property and have been thinking it may be time to start looking at those outdoor wood furnaces.
    TC40D, FEL, 6' Rotary cutter, 7' rear blade

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by rcaretti View Post
    I just got topped off at 2.89, which is a little less than the 3.19 cap I purchased a month or two ago. The bill this time was $922. I figure I'll fill up at least three more times this winter - my budget plan is currently running $386 a month, 11 months a year. I have some decent timber on my property and have been thinking it may be time to start looking at those outdoor wood furnaces.
    Wow, that's a lot. We filled up a couple months ago, about $2 a gallon. But it was .42c a few years ago. In the last 5 years, our propane bill has gone from $25 / month to $150 / month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast