Video of my Dozer in action

/ Video of my Dozer in action #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
Yesterday, Steph took some video of me wokring on my Case 1550 Dozer. This was the first time that we've used the camera for this, and we were very suprised at how nice they turned out.

It took all last night to get the first one uploaded on YouTube, which was another first for me, but it's there and it looks good. It's not the best one, but it's still fun.

I'm going to keep adding them until I get them all uploaded, but it might take a week to do this. I'll link to each one after it's uploaded.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!!!

YouTube - Case 1550 Dozer

Eddie

/ Video of my Dozer in action #2  
That's cool, next time have her get a shot of the operator!

/ Video of my Dozer in action #3  
Cool video. Look forward to the other ones! :cool:

/ Video of my Dozer in action #4  
Thanks Eddie. You just caught the edge of the stack of a hard working dozer.:D

/ Video of my Dozer in action #7  
Neat, Eddie! That thing's got some guts. :)

I was just thinking how I had to wiggle my PT425 side to side to cut into the grass over my septic tank lid and you look like your shaving several inches of clay pretty effortlessly. What's that thing weigh anyhow? :D

/ Video of my Dozer in action
Okosongoro is the name I use on Ebay. It means "Land of the Zebra" and is the name of the ranch that I hunted on in Namibia.

Here is Video number 3. I'm pushing dirt over the edge.

Eddie

/ Video of my Dozer in action #9  
hey, thanks, i just wasted about an hour and a half of my life on youtube!:D

i just watched your videos and there was a little box on the side that kept linking to more and more and MORE videos!;)

nice dozer, i'd like to have a little one for a coupld of years...

/ Video of my Dozer in action
Video number 4. This one shows the load of dirt as I push it over the edge. It scared Steph since she was looking through the camera and wasn't sure when I'd stop and back up!

Eddie