First Big Snow of the Year

/ First Big Snow of the Year #1  

yak651

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 530 (old!!)
I have a fairly long driveway as shown below:
landmay2007002.jpg

This set-up below works pretty good, much faster than the tractor, up to about 6-8 inches, unfortunately we had some pretty good winds, so drifted area was almost waist deep:
parts008.jpg

parts006.jpg

Had to fire up my buddys tractor to get my truck out, thought I could make it to the garage, but no such luck...My tractor doesn't have chains, his does, this thing goes thru the snow pretty good (sorry for the picture quality, the wife was taking them, think she used the wrong setting....
Snow004.jpg

Snow006.jpg

Snow007.jpg

Snow009.jpg

/ First Big Snow of the Year #2  
looks good, the only thing I'd worry about is with the speeds those things are capable of, some one could get launched if they hit a stationary object at to fast a speed.

I've toyed with the idea of getting a quad, my brother has a Polaris also very similar to yours, if I did get one I'd have to get a plow or some other attachment for work related tasks, that way I could write it off as a business expense.

/ First Big Snow of the Year
I have a fairly long driveway as shown below:
landmay2007002.jpg

This set-up below works pretty good, much faster than the tractor, up to about 6-8 inches, unfortunately we had some pretty good winds, so drifted area was almost waist deep:
parts008.jpg

parts006.jpg

Had to fire up my buddys tractor to get my truck out, thought I could make it to the garage, but no such luck...My tractor doesn't have chains, his does, this thing goes thru the snow pretty good (sorry for the picture quality, the wife was taking them, think she used the wrong setting....
Snow004.jpg

Snow006.jpg

Snow007.jpg

Snow009.jpg
I "organized" my photobucket so it deleted the photos, here are the missing photos
landmay2007002.jpg

and the snow that was too deep for the 4-wheeler
Snow004.jpg

Snow006.jpg

Snow007.jpg

Snow009.jpg